LONG BACKLESS RUFFLED DRESS - Tencel Denim
In an ultra-soft sustainable Tencel Denim, the LONG BACKLESS RUFFLED DRESS's open back and scoop neckline are both self-adjustable by simply pulling and tying spaghetti strings finished with mini bells. The scoop neckline is directed by subtle vertical pintucks creating generous gathers, while a 380 cm (149") wide ruffled hem gives the dress a sweeping finish. Wear it long and loose or cinch your waist by bringing the slender spaghetti string tied at the back, to the front, or the side. This dress offers great versatility throughout the warm months, and on colder evenings may be accessorized with an over-the-shoulder throw. Tencel denim follows the "wear. wash. repeat." motto. Click 'SIZING' to check full measurements, do not be intimidated by the length of any dress, "you can always hem a dress!!".
Tutti is 1.70 m / 5'7", and Sara on the beach in Bali is 1.75 m / 5'9".
- Size: OSO, One Size Only.
- Please inquire to order in a custom length.
- Fabric & Composition - 100% Tencel Denim; 100% Rayon
- Care: Hand wash or machine wash cold on delicate cycle. Do not twist/wring, do not tumble dry. Air dry in the shade. Reverse side iron on low. May be dry cleaned.
- Made by DAUN & Co. Studios in Bali, Indonesia
Size: OSO, One Size Only.